Serum for face designed for derma-rolling purposes mainly thanks to its potent mix of powerful antioxidants, vitamin C, botanical hyaluronic acid and active, pure botanical extracts.
MAKES SKIN FEEL:
After serum is completely absorbed, the skin will feel softer, smoother, firmer & plumper
1 fl oz / 30 ml
Watery to slightly oily
WHICH SKIN TYPE IS IT GOOD FOR:
HOW TO USE:
Cleanse and tone your skin thoroughly prior to application. Use the dropper and put a nickle size amount in your hand. Use your fingertips to apply a thin layer of serum to entire face and neck. Gently massage the serum into the skin, allowing the serum to absorb completely. Follow with moisturizer.
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW:
WHAT IT IS FORMULATED TO DO:
Made without parabens, silicones, sls/sles, mineral oil, gluten, formaldehyde releasers, artificial colors and fragrances , GMOs, petroleum, phthalates, polyethylene glycol (PEGs), DEA/MEA/TEA and unsafe preservatives such as phenoxyethanol. It is 100% vegan, not tested on animals and is made from natural and organic ingredients.
• Increases skin firmness and elasticity maintaining plump and supple skin
• Antioxidant formula protects skin against damaging free radicals
• Softens skin by boosting skin hydration
• Helps reduce the appearance of fine line and wrinkles
• Brightens skin for a youthful glow
• Reduces pore size
• Evens out skin tone and texture
• Soothes skin by reducing inflammation and redness
• Stimulates collagen and restores the foundation for youthful-looking skin
• Antimicrobial formula helps to fight off bacteria that cause acne and the resultant inflammation
WHAT'S INSIDE THE BOTTLE? LEARN MORE ABOUT THE INGREDIENTS
Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C)
Vitamin C boosts your skin’s collagen production to give you firmer, tighter and plumper skin and smooth out fine lines and wrinkles.
The antioxidant properties help fight free radicals and damage caused by UV radiation and enhances the photoprotective properties of sunscreen, aka prevents sunburn and makes sunscreens stronger.
Vitamin C has also been shown to treat a huge variety of inflammatory skin conditions.
It is great for treating a hyperpigmentation issues and brown spots. It has skin-whitening properties by inhibiting melanin production. Vitamin C has also been found to help reduce the appearance of under-eye circles.